Functional Fitness is more than personal training, sweating, and a weight loss program.
Our Functional Fitness exercises at Whole Health Chiropractic Center train your muscles to work together and prepare them for daily tasks by simulating common movements you might do at home, at work or in sports. While using various muscles in the upper and lower body at the same time, Functional Fitness exercises also emphasize core stability.
What is Corrective Exercise?
Corrective Exercise is a structured exercise program built around your physical and biochemical needs. It is designed to restore and maintain correct posture and body movement mechanics. After an individual Corrective Exercise Assessment, Dr. Kleppe designs a personalized program tailored to your mobility and stability needs. Her Corrective Exercise and Functional Fitness programs gets you back to moving how your body was created to move - freely and without pain.
Who is Corrective Exercise for?
Corrective Exercise is for anyone looking to maximize their fitness potential. The misconception is that Corrective Exercise is only for athletes or someone who is injured. While athletes and those with injuries benefit greatly from Corrective Exercise, most everyone has some form of muscle instability.
Meet Our Functional Fitness Team
Verlynn Kleppe, DC, is a Certified Personal Trainer and a Corrective Exercise Specialist who leads our team of Certified Personal Trainers in our Functional Fitness exercise programs. Dr. Kleppe and Coach Megan design personalized Functional Fitness personal training sessions to meet your individual goals and needs.
Join us as a Functional Fitness client today!
- Corrective Exercise Assessment: $115.00
- 60 minute Personal Training session: $35.00
- 30 minute Personal Training session: $17.50
- Bulk session of 12 hours of personal training: $360
- ($30 per hour/$15 per half hour)
- Personal Training Membership 90 minutes/week: $150/month
- This plan allows you to train 90 minutes a week AND full access to all cardio equipment during normal business hours. Clients must sign-up for auto debit via credit card or prepay by the 5th of every month by check. This is a non-refundable monthly program.